Mykotori

ADVERTISEMENT Boy, 13, and three men are charged with attempted murder after father-of-four, 42, had both his ears cut off in horrific assault that put him in coma

A boy of 13 and three men have been charged with attempted murder after a father-of-four was left fighting for his life after having both his ears cut off.

Sajed Choudry, 42, is in a coma and has had to be put on life-support, after having both of his ears cut off during the violent attack on him and his son Ahsan Choudry, 24, on the street where they live last week.

Mr Choudry also suffered a collapsed right lung and sustained a bleed on the brain after the assault in Blackburn, Lancashire.

He underwent a 14-hour operation to have his ears re-attached, using a skin graft from his legs to complete the surgery.

Sadaqat Ali, 36, of Blackburn, Rafaqat Ali, 38, of Blackburn, Fazal Ilhai, 62, and a 13-year-old boy – who cannot be named for legal reasons – have all been charged with two counts of attempted murder.

They are due to appear before Preston Crown Court on Monday December 17.

Mr Choudry’s daughter Mariya, 22, said the family are in shock about the attack, while her salesman father remains in hospital unable to breathe on his own and relying on a life-support machine.

She said: ‘I feel totally numb right now. I can’t describe how I feel.

‘I have lived on that street for 15 years and have never seen anything like it.

‘He’s really unwell and we don’t know what is going to happen with him.’

Sajed’s son Ahsan also remains in hospital after having half of his hand cut off and suffering cuts to his head.

Original Source

 

DylanThomas

Add comment

Your Header Sidebar area is currently empty. Hurry up and add some widgets.